Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i don't even know

I've been feeling all sorts of BLAH lately. I think part of it has to do with where we live. I really hate it here and I'm trying my best to make the most of it, but it's not working. It's hard to make the best of something when we're broke all the time and it's too hot to enjoy anything outside that might be free. My mom and brother just left and I had a good time while they were here. We went to the zoo and to a museum and... other stuff, I'm sure, I just can't remember it.
Chris should be home this weekend and hopefully he will actually fix the swamp cooler this time. It's been 90 degrees in my house for most of the month and he doesn't think it's a big deal, at least he didn't until I had a breakdown.

I miss Georgia, we spent so long there that it started to feel like home, and for someone who doesn't have a home that's a big deal. I want to go to the beach and build a sandcastle and see actual water. I never see that here, we have all the sand you could possibly ever want, but no water.




Well, I'm done rambling for now.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry lady. That place is seriously depressing =0( There are a couple of lakes out in NM, elephant butte is the one we went to and it's kinda nice out there, and there are a bunch of other lakes around it. It's like 1-2 hr drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry deminika. i know i say "you should come back to ga" a lot, and that doesn't help, because it's not that easy to just pick up and come back, but i truly believe that there are some friends that turn into family and you and kim and chimere did with me, so just know that you do have family "back home" that misses you :) it will get better. just keep your head up and before you know it, yall will get orders... hopefully for ft gordon ;)

    ReplyDelete