Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I bought some Bath & Body Works and it made me sad

A few weeks ago I was hanging out at the outlet malls when I realized that Bath & Body Works had their hand soaps on sale 7 for $20. This being my favorite sale of the year I rushed in to buy some. There seemed to be endless options on what scents and types to get; moisturizing, foaming, anti-bacterial... I was sort of overwhelmed by all the options. Eventually I narrowed it down to the 7 soaps that I thought would be great next to my kitchen sink. As soon as I got home I stashed my generic hand soap and picked the one that I thought would smell the best, Cherry. After trying it out I discovered that the Cherry scent is actually more of a marlboro light smell than a fruit smell. Weird. I made it a 1/3 of the way through that bottle before hiding it in the closet and picking another. This time it was Cinnamon Raisin Cookie... also disgusting. What the hell? Bath & Body Works we are 2 for 2 and I'm a little bit scared to continue trying the other scents. Maybe I'll just stick to walmart soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment