Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I screamed like a girl!

But, that's ok, because I am a girl. I walked to the backdoor of my house last night to let my dog in... when I went to put my hand on the door handle I noticed that something on the textured wall seemed... off. So, being the inquisitive one that I am I leaned in to get a closer look and found myself face to face with a lizard. I calmly turned around and ran to the kitchen and updated my facebook status to "OMG there is a lizard in my house. WTF" Now that the important part was out of the way I called my husband and begged him to come straight home from the gym and save me from the lizard. He ran home and goes into the living room to scope things out... he wasn't impressed.


"Really, D. You called me home to deal with a 3 inch long lizard?"

*hangs head in mock shame* "well, I wasn't going to touch it"


15 minutes and several panicky jumps from Dh later the lizard is outside and I am thoroughly traumatized. 10 year old me would have punched me in the face for my behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment