Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Look, Ma! I'm blogging!

The cursor is sitting there blinking at me, willing me to type something. I seemed much more prepared to blog before I actually attempted to do it. Now it seems I have nothing to say, however, Priscilla said, "blog once a week," and the Barney Stinson in my head shouted "challenge accepted." So, here I am, typing randomness into a box and asking people to care... or at least pretend to care.

Man, oh man, I'm pooped. Spent all day doing random little things and now my head feels like it's been put through a chipper. On the plus side I got new dresser handles (YAY) and my daughter's teacher suggested the gifted program for her. She says that she needs to be able to think out side the box and question things. She also said "she knows so much, way more than is required for a kindergartner." Yup, my daughter is awesome. Well, that seems like enough to bore a few people for a minute or two. I think I'm going to take a couple tylenol and watch Law and Order: SVU



P.S We leave for texas in 12 days!

5 comments:

  1. WOOOT for blogs! YAYNESS! YAY for her getting suggested for the gifted program =0) I hope you guys have a good trip out to El Paso! Did you guys decide if you're gonna be on post or off yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wait list for on post is supposed to be really long, so we are looking off post. The prices are kind of high though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! We did pretty good, BAH was 876 and we found our house for 825$ so it worked out great. Look in the 79936 area code (that's where I lived and the houses are fairly priced).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting recommended for the gifted program. That's awesome!
    Good luck on your move. Moving sucks, but it'll be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love svu! good luck with the move! Stupid Texas is taking all my friends :(

    ReplyDelete