Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's the weekend!

My goal is to accomplish absolutely nothing. I do not, under any circumstances, want to leave the house today. I have been out everyday since before we left Ga and I am so done with that. Kiana started school on Wednesday and she LOVES it. Only problem is that they are doing the same crap she did her first month of kindergarten and that just does not work. Jasmine has been having tantrums everyday about going to school and I am TRYING to make her appointment so that they can do whatever testing they feel is necessary, but I can't get on the phone with the lady. It took her a week and a half to finally call me back and I missed the phone call and now can't get her on the phone. UGHHHHHHHH.

I finally got to watch Shrek 4 last night. We took the kids to see it when it was in theaters, but Lauren decided that I would be better off in the hallway than in a not so comfy chair watching the 3d movie I had just paid 12 bucks to see. Better late than never and, according to Fiona and Shrek better out than in. Have a good weekend folks. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am starting to think I will buy everything I need from amazon just so i dont have to leave. I was not big on the new sherk. I want to take them to the $2 show one weekend. Next weekend I think we are going to the monster truck show. Hows the doing nothing coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing nothing sounds good! Yeah, the school system sucks, the girls were doing so much more in GA than they did there and it was insane!

    I just read the comments from the last post, I know where you are (area wise) not far from where I was (I was on Lonesome Dove which is up by Pebble Hills/Saul Klienfeld). I agree, it was nice being near everything but too many people, at least my block was quiet, lol.

    ReplyDelete